I was As Good As Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo:- Rivaldo Insist

 



Ex Bacelona player Rivaldo has come out to say that he would have been more good to contest with Ronaldo and Messi for individual awards.

The 45years old and former Brazilian international won the Ballon d’Or title in the year 1999 but he believes he was in a better generation for top skills.

If I were to play in this era now, I would have won more than just one Ballon d’Or title. Rivaldo told reporters, as quoted by Diario AS.

For sure, at the age of 25-26 years old, I would have been the best in the world more than once. Obviously Cristiano and Messi are both very good. I am certainly sure that I would have been contending for these titles alongside with them to be the best in the world.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post