Portuguese Football Awards-: Mourihno And Cristiano Ronaldo win Big Honours



Manchester United head coach Jose Mourihno and Real Madrid striker Critiano Ronaldo both won huge honours at the just concluded Portuguese football awards held in Lisbon last night.

Ronaldo beats Manchester city star Bernardo silva and sporting cp goal keeper Rui Patricio to pick up the  Quinas de Oura award  for the best  Portuguese player.



While Jose Mourihno was awarded the Vasco de Gama for his work and role as portuguese’s embassador for excellence.

Immediately after the award ceremony, Ronaldo said ; “Its an award dedicated to all my colleagues, 2017 was an excellent year, unforgettable both collectively and individually”

I also dedicate it to my four children, that is another record, three children in three months. I always believe and say that I am the best, whatever they say and then I show it on the field. Ronaldo re-affirms.


Legal Notice: Copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in this website can not be reproduced without the prior permission.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post